Thursday 28 November 2013

Mystery Skype

The Mystery Skype gave me a perspective that I didn't have before on Aboriginal people and how they are treated in modern day society. When watching 8th Fire, I had an idea, however, hearing it from people live gave me a much different idea on things. During the mystery Skype, I liked how we were all asking questions trying to figure out where we were and just generally having a good time. The back and forth questions were interesting because it let us know about life on reserves. The only thing that needed to be improved could have been the connection, because it kept cutting out and our questions had to be repeated sometimes and so did theirs, it became a little tedious after a while of having to repeat ourselves. I quite enjoyed the Skype, even though I was the camera person, it was still and entertaining experience.

1 comment:

  1. Spencer, I'm glad that you learned some new information. I wonder if questions wouldn't have needed repeating so frequently if background noise in our classroom was minimal.

    ReplyDelete